Thursday, July 9, 2015

The Countdown has begun

Well today is the egg retrieval and I am praying that all goes well. I will call the clinic just to find out if it was done to calm my nerves. My nerves are raw we have had one too many pit stops along the way in the ;journey and I am just trying to keep it together. I have increased fruits in my diet my vitamins and added an hour to my exercise routine all in a bid to keep my mind distracted.

I have my yellow nail polish and will be going in for a haircut on Saturday. I go to buy my new yoga pants tomorrow and I have my yellow socks and yellow top with long sleeves the room can get chilly.  The next post from me will hopefully be of me and IF's and hubby  before transfer and me in my gown and I pray that we get a photo of the embryos.

4 days down and counting until T-Day.....






No comments:

Post a Comment